personal

Get To Know Me Tag

2:26 AM

1. What's your favourite colour?

Purple
2. What's top 3 favourite songs?
3. Do you have a motto that you live by?

Keep your heels, head and standards high!
4. Name one actress and one actor that you really like.

As far as acting goes I really like Leonardo DiCaprio, Natalie Portman and Jude Law.

5. What book has changed your view?
It would probably be Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
6. What TV show you enjoy watching?
I’m quite into Boardwalk Empire at the moment.
7. What's your dream job.
If I want to be realistic I'd say software/web developer, but I've always dreamt to be an actress or a singer(yes, I'm one of those persons that sing in the shower).
8. Describe yourself in 2 words.
Sarcastic and ambitious.
9. What season you like most?
I was born in a pretty summer day, so I can't think of a better season than summer.
10. What is the first thing you notice in a person?
I think the eyes cut my attention first.

You Might Also Like

FOLLOW @DAENYSSA ON INSTAGRAM