inspirational

Write On The Wall

7:15 PM

Hello, world and happy Sunday! You know those generic phrases that are overused in every confidence related books? Phrases like „Tell yourself in the mirror every morning that today will be a good day.” or „Write a positive expression  on a journal and read it over and over again with confidence.”.  Does this ring a bell to you or it’s just me who noticed that, cause if it’s true, than maybe I am overthinking things again and this post is pretty much pointless from here.
Anyhow, I don’t take this advice as worthless, but it makes you look like an idiot in front of your alter ego when you say „I am a confident person. I can do anything. I’m unstoppable.” out loud in front of a mirror with the predisposition to receive the skeptical look from your neighbours when you take out the trash in the morning. Assuming you’ve found yourself in that position I would suggest you write inspirational quotes or just made-up phrases that stimulate your motivation either above your bed in a pretty font or on the front door(I’d advise you to write on the inside, because of the neighbour problem  I’ve mentioned before) or with a crazily expensive lipstick on your bathroom mirror.

I believe I need to make use out of this word therapy, but I cannot afford ruining my walls, especially since I have a pretty shitty handwriting. Nonetheless, I am 100% positive that words in any shape or form are a really powerful weapon that can keep misery, depression or idiots at bay. Therefore I’ve decided to use my poorly Photoshop skills and turn a few quotes that I’ve found inspiring, into some sort of a visual format. Think of it like tumblr, but instead of phrases associated  with Chuck Bass or loneliness, this can actually function as reminders of the fact that you should enjoy living in case you have a very short and selective memory like I do. I haven’t written the authors purely because I have no idea who they are and I don’t trust everything Google says, but I hope this won’t obstruct the actual purpose of the pictures.

  


 
*I own every single picture since I don’t have much else to do than to take random photos all the time and apply all kinds of weird filters.

You Might Also Like

FOLLOW @DAENYSSA ON INSTAGRAM