fashion

Best Dressed: Ladies Edition

10:38 PM

Hey there! A while back, I’ve made a post dedicated to well-dressed men and I’ve made a promise that I’ll come back with a ladies edition. I take inspiration from everywhere really, just because there is an immense array of women that use fashion as a way to express their identity combining creativity and imagination with sensuality and fierce attitude. It would take pages and ages to mention all those females that turn heads on the red carpet or at the subway station, but I wisely picked some that are definitely worth gazing upon.


Lily Collins | Mortal Instruments City of Bones Meet and Greet [photo ]


Leigh Lezark | Paris Fashion Week Womenswear [photo ]


Mia Moretti and Caitlin Moe| Elizabeth Taylor Bulgari Event [photo]

Street style:


Rachel-Marie  Iwanyszyn | modelographer [photo ]


Elle-May Lackenby  [photo ]


Juliett Kuczynska [photo ]


You Might Also Like

FOLLOW @DAENYSSA ON INSTAGRAM