inspirational

The Purpose Of Life

12:48 AM

Yesterday (all my troubles seemed so far away) I was browsing trough YouTube and I found this guy who talks a lot. Surely, the important fact was not the talking itself, but the topics he debates. Clearly, YouTube has become overloaded with beauty gurus and not so funny guys that make fun of other people in a not so funny manner.  I do not say I am not watching these videos that obviously would make you even more superficial than you already are(guilty as charged), but I really feel the need to listen/see something else then the usual. As I was searching for something that would give me food for thought, I came across AmanJohnX which seemed so controversial, yet powerfully believing in his own ideas. He reviews subjects from eating healthy to economic and political issues.
Then there was this video which cut my eye as it pretended to be about the purpose of life and I was a bit surprised to find out it was not another consumerism affected video, but one about the philosophical side which was 40 minutes long (just as much as a Dr. House episode). Now, I know it may sound cheesy, but at the end of the day we all torment ourselves to discover the hidden meaning of life. Anyhow, I sacrificed  my Thursday middle of the night and I have no regrets. His main idea was the fact that in order to achieve happiness we must dig deeper and question everything that we know. In fact, the truth is all that matters and there is no car, mansion or bright career that would surpass that. Given the fact that I am a negative person(I already know it only makes my life worse ), I try to balance it out and look for things that will keep me motivating and moving forward. So when Aman talked about how important is to set a goal and try to gain confidence, trust and put yourself first and about how every decision affects our life, I started to believe that what my mother tells me everyday (to take my life as it is, to fight for my life and my beliefs and not wait for someone to do this for me) is really what I should do.
This morning I woke up thinking I would have a good day, saying that I would do my best to not let anything to stay in my way and it just happened( an unknown man even smiled at me and told me I was beautiful, then he walked away - not in a creepy kind of way).


Now here is the video I was talking about and try not to think about it as an attack on religion or people in general. Try to be inspired by this and reevaluate your living. Have a beautiful evening.

You Might Also Like

FOLLOW @DAENYSSA ON INSTAGRAM