feelings

Summertime Feelings

2:45 AM

Good afternoon everybody. Long time, no see. The reason for my absence and probably the lamest reason of all is that I really couldn't be bothered writing and the inspiration was just not there. Unfortunately, I cannot say the divine inspiration is following me like my shadow today, but I seriously hate reading that annoying road legislation (yeah, I'm hopefully going to get my licence to kill old ladies with my car soon - this was a creepy joke or was it? ).
Going back to the theme of this post, I don't know about you guys but my summer haven't been so amazing so far. Right now, I'm in a place where I recovered my long lost energy and I don't actually have something fun to invest it in. On balance, to make sure I don't go to hell I have to say that I am grateful I can see my beloved ones more often and have the ability to monkey around all day and think about everything possible or insane.
Strangely, I wasn't in the mood for series or The Sims 3 which is more than weird for my spare time activity routine. Luckily, I've started to get back on track a few days ago and I watched Awkward, which is by no means appropriate for my age or smart enough to be worth watching( I mean is for kiddos). Now the only downside is that I seem to always find something fun to do when I already have something more important to beat my brains with. Isn't life just brilliant?
On a side note, I can't help  posting a song that goes pretty perfectly with my overall state of mind.

Have a lovely summer!


You Might Also Like

FOLLOW @DAENYSSA ON INSTAGRAM