crush

Boy Crush

8:05 AM

It's 00:12 A.M. The finals are here, I'm in no mood whatsoever for learning and sleeping is not an option these days. Thereby, I will write about a passion of my own - boycrushing (on more or less famous people). I know it's not really a word or a hobby or an actual thing really, but it keeps my mind busy and my heart pumping. Dear girls, women and not so straight gentlemen, if you'd like to feast your precious little eyes and your naughty little mind, than stay tuned for whatever the holy Internet and GQ has brought for us.

In no particular order, I will start with someone that caught my eye exactly 2 days ago - Jack Alexander Huston. He's an actor that plays a disfigured former marksman on Boardwalk Empire, which is quite unfortunate as he has to cover half his face with a rather unappealing mask. The very fortunate facts though, are his green eyes, black hair, British heritage, Italian looks, ravishing smile and a pocket full of sunshine charisma.

 113_full_issue_41
[photo source]

A few months ago, the legendary Mick Rock made a photo shoot for Carbon Copy Magazine involving a Lamborghini, the New York streets, a suitcase full of cash and a very coiffed Jack Huston. Intrigued so far?


You Might Also Like

FOLLOW @DAENYSSA ON INSTAGRAM