dislike

Annoying Monday

9:50 AM

-I don't like it when my guts tell me I should talk to somebody and I don't. That moment when you see someone and you know you should say something, but you cannot think of any good excuse and they probably feel the same way, but you just end up passing by each other thinking: Hey, I met someone today. I don't know their name and I didn't say a word, but they seemed nice.

-I don't like windy days. My hair is usually styled in a certain way(even when it doesn't look like it) and/or I'm wearing a skirt/dress. Having something you cannot control messing with that is no fun.

-I don't like bars, especially ordering from a bar. In fact, it's my least favourite thing to do when I go out. I would rather not have a drink sometimes, instead of speaking the sign language with the bartender. Then there's always this weird guy  in his forties who tries to hit on you while you wait.

-I don't like songs that I used to listen to, until they became really popular and annoying and everywhere.

-I don't like being sleepy all day because I couldn't stop making impossible scenarios in my head in the middle of the night.

-I don't like when I don't find what I'm looking for: my lost lipstick, a new Facebook cover or food in my fridge.

You Might Also Like

FOLLOW @DAENYSSA ON INSTAGRAM