feelings

In-between

12:08 AM

Now that I’ve officially finished school (bachelor’s degree and all alike) I’m left with a few spare days until I become a fully entitled grown-up and start my full-time job as a bloody programmer. I actually feel  like I’m in-between lives – one that I’ve left behind and one that I’m moving straight towards. And it’s scary as shit! Like scary level over 9000 kind of shit.

Since I’ve run out of any stress battery and I can’t afford a new one physically and mentally, I'm gonna become zen for the next 3-4 days. I’m not talking about any insight into the Buddha Principle or emerging into a deeply life changing meditative state (although I think I might need that), but more about being relaxed and peaceful and basically giving #nofux.


Today was the first day I’ve done that and it wasn't bad at all. Walking down the streets of sunny Bucharest in the middle of the day, on a Wednesday, never felt so relieving. Watching hasty people pass by, while having no worries it’s clearly liberating and no big effort is needed to feel that way. Knowing that I could do whatever I wanted just because I had the time was a bit pressuring, but brought a new perspective into my life – enjoy the time you have.


I didn't change the world today, but I’ve changed my world and that’s something. I mostly enjoyed having the time to dream about everything and anything, to be connected with my thoughts again, to see how the Earth is spinning and not miss out on that.. I sense that life is running through my veins and I couldn't be happier! Through that, I’ve been able to understand how different success and happiness can be, how one is not necessarily determined by the other and while one makes you feel like you can conquer the world, the other makes you feel like you are a part of it.

You Might Also Like

FOLLOW @DAENYSSA ON INSTAGRAM