fashion

Menswear

2:28 AM

Ok, so this may or may not be a "How I want my boyfriend to dress like" type of post, but it also is an advice type thing. I know I'm not entitled by any means to tell anyone how to look like and I won't judge you if you think this is an absolute bullshit. Having said that, I can now move on to the important stuff.
Now, what I am trying to convey is that a T-shirt and jeans or a wedding appropriate suit are not ALWAYS the best choices. Fashion is NOT only for women/gay people. People need to look good, because you never know when you need to make a good impression. I'm not saying that you need to dress fancy every time you walk out the door, but seriously, take into consideration your appearance once in a while. Undoubtedly, there are loads of women that look like hookers/homeless people and I'm not hinting I'm the best dressed individual out there(cuz I'm not) so don't think of me as a misandrist. I just like you to take into account the fact that good looks can make such a difference.
There is this BLOG of this guy whom I found on lookbook. He posts a lot of OTD's(Outfit of  The Day) that look so put together in such an effortlessly way. Of course, he is blond and blue eyed and a model and that is completely irrelevant. This is not a wake-up call for you to wear men purses, buy ridiculously expensive clothes or pose awkwardly. In fact, man up, get inspired and look great, that would be my quote for you.
I'm sure lots of you have heard about THE SARTORIALIST , but in case you don't he is an amazing photographer who was featured in a lot of famous fashion magazine. He basically takes pictures on the street and man he's good at it. He also has a book named Closer for men and women, which encompasses the diverse style and visual attitude of people. If you are interested in what others are wearing, this is for you to purchase.
If you are a bit lazy(which I know I am) then just type menswear on Pinterest, Tumblr or even Google and you'll find plenty of pages to choose from. Of course I cannot forget about GQ, which is a must have magazine if you want to look sharp. I am 100% sure you have no excuse to appear on poorlydressed front pages.
I hope I was useful, I hope I'll have a statue of myself in front of  The White House and I hope you will make an effort to look better(to be a better person is already a given) and take care of yourself as a whole.

Be loved.

You Might Also Like

FOLLOW @DAENYSSA ON INSTAGRAM