feelings

Infinite

10:39 AM

Today I realized I don't wanna grow up. I believe being 20 is when you get the most confused - at least I'm more confused than I've ever been. There's a time when you wanna do everything and nothing at the same time, to be able to make your own decisions, but still be protected if you fall. I'm assuming this is that time. I feel like somebody is expecting me to make up my mind already and become a flippin' grown-up. Someone said, the first 40 years of childhood are the hardest. I'd give that man a beer, even if I don't make my own money yet, so that means my parents would buy it. Why do you always have to think about whether you've made the right choice? I don't wanna choose. It's funny how people constantly feel like they need to do the right thing, but what is the right thing to do anyway?

Why do we hurry so much to grow up when we are young, to get and adult? We make everything in a hurry like life is chasing us. In fact, we're chasing life. We either live in the past or in the future, but we forget that all we have is now. I believe everything has its own age, we can't really twist and turn things like we've invented the cycle of life, but at least we can adapt in our own manners. Anyhow, I'm starting to feel like I ain't gonna live forever, but I will let myself just this once to feel like forever is right now, like everything is how it's supposed to be, like I don't have to make a choice just now. Like I'm not confused, just happy I've come so far.


            "Right now we are alive and in this moment I swear we are infinite."-Charlie

You Might Also Like

FOLLOW @DAENYSSA ON INSTAGRAM