inspirational

Live And Let Live

7:40 AM

I find rudeness in people very disturbing. It doesn't hurt to be nice once in a while. Hell, if anything, this makes you feel better about yourself and implicitly, more likable as a human being. I think we're losing our common sense little by little every day. We burst out at people we don't know when we have a bad day and possibly changing their mood into worse for no reason. That's true, we are mood changers. There is no law that gives us the right to mess up others' life, yet we do that everyday more so unconsciously. We play our own little games by our own rules made loosely, we sneakily get under people's skin, we walk in and out of their lives like we own them and we don't even care enough to realise it. I don't always see the bad in people, but i can get a pretty decent sense of it when appropriate..blame it on female intuition. Some say that you should not overestimate one's kindness so you won't get delusional. The thing is, you will get delusional anyhow. People will surprise you in the most unexpected ways. Life is like a big Kinder Surprise, tasty and tempting on the outside, but mysterious and obscure on the inside(yah, I didn't like all the toys in it).
Have you ever wondered why good things don't come easy? I have and haven't got and answer so far. Why do you have to work so hard for a little bite of happiness, but messed up things come so easily? I'd say, it's more challenging this way. I truly believe that everyone that crosses our brutally short and uncertain life will teach us something, anything. There's no one I've met(and I've met quite a few) that haven't left me with an impression -  bad, good, awful, whatever. This just made me reconsider my position, reevaluate my personality, compare myself with them. It's funny how we like to compare ourselves with the others like the only fact we are all humans(I apologize to those who compare themselves with animals and/or vampires) gives us any sense of similarity in thinking or behaving in the slightest. People are so predictable, they act so alike in certain situations, yet after hundreds of years of research and evolution, we came to the conclusion that we understand only 10% percent of how our brain really works. A certain fact is that I've seen strong people go weak in a second and pitiful ones rise and shine like a newborn child.

We don't know what tomorrow has in store for us, how our lives will twist and turn. We just have to try discovering ourselves, our purposes, our reason to be here, but this will happen only by changing the course of some other journeys. So, while we do that without hesitation and remorse, why do we leave dirt after we clean?

You Might Also Like

FOLLOW @DAENYSSA ON INSTAGRAM