crush

Boy Crush Part II

3:01 AM

Well hello, dear fellas. Could it possibly be that time of the year everyone was expecting? I cannot for the life of me fall asleep , so it might as well be right now, I’m not talking about Christmas, neither about actual guys that I’ve met and dreamt about. My heart still hurts because I could not be there when Hurts came to Bucharest, 3rd year in a row...fourth time is a charm, they say? We’ll just have to wait and see. Jack Huston is still my perfect man, however Theo Hutchcraft comes pretty close after that.


I don’t know why, but there’s something so bad about him that feels so good. And his impeccable, serial killer-ish style just makes you fantasize even more. He apparently found the perfect pomade for his sleeked back dark locks and the perfectly tailored all black suits fit him like a glove – a leather one. A perfectionist, horror movies lover and popcorn eater. What’s not to love about this dark soul? 


[photo source]

Obviously, the profile would not be complete without his marvellous and dramatic voice accompanied by the charismatic appearance in their newest video. Enjoy!


You Might Also Like

FOLLOW @DAENYSSA ON INSTAGRAM