art

Flickering Lights

8:35 PM

Good evening, sexy beasts. I don’t know about you, but I been attracted by anything artsy these past few weeks. Illustrations, photography, Romanian motifs on fashionable pieces of clothing – you name it. I’ve never been too much of a do it yourself person, but I’ve always appreciated beauty in handcrafted things and all forms of expressed creativity. My visual memory is the most developed type of memory out of all the others and probably that’s a strong reason I prefer seeing things because it makes me understand ideas and memorize important information easier.


In the process of my daily Internet browsing, I’ve come across Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s tumblr page which led me to his very awesome website – hitrecord.org which gathers a bunch of artist together to contribute to the making of creative content. The main idea behind this is to combine artwork from different sources and produce short films, books, basically to transform thoughts, stories, into art. You could spend hours browsing trough pages and pages of professionally made sketches, short clips, collages, everything you could think of. Some of the stories are funny, some are motivational, some are based around more serious topics and others have deeper meanings.


Everyone has their own story to tell, everyone is unique and you can learn something new from every single person on this planet. This community allows you to tell your story trough the eyes of your imagination and be appreciated at the same time, which is quite important for your own self-esteem and nerves. Therefore, if you have a voice, express it the best you can so you can be heard.


You Might Also Like

FOLLOW @DAENYSSA ON INSTAGRAM