documentary

her.

11:22 PM

I don't write about love, because I cannot imagine myself being in the position of giving advice on this matter. Don't get me wrong, I do give advice to my friends(if I'm asked to..maybe), but to actually write about something like that takes somewhat more experience than I have and a slight madness, in the most beautiful of forms.

I cannot attach a definition to the concept, I don't believe in the existence of only one soulmate(just because I prefer to have options). I think it can be experienced on higher and deeper levels with some and it does not mean you are compatible as long term partners. Then again, I'm no professional and I could be completely wrong, yet I don't feel like there is rhyme or reason to it.


Anyway, all I wanted to do regarding this late night post was to show you some sort of documentary about love, how people(the ones that know what they are talking about from their experience) perceive love in the contemporary, modern times, with all the technology and virtualization of existence. Maybe it will inspire you, maybe it will leave no mark whatsoever on your retina or soul, but it won't be a waste of your time. Promise.



PS: This was written in a time and space where I should have learned my ass off for finals. Procrastination is the best inspiration, they say. Who are "them"? Who even cares these days? You are not supposed to trust what they say on the Internet  anyway!



PPS: You should watch the movie too.

You Might Also Like

FOLLOW @DAENYSSA ON INSTAGRAM